1. gather around a campfire in a cozy sweater with friends, cider and donuts.
2. read one of the classics...preferably curled up in a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate on a blustery autumn evening.
3. go on a nature hike and enjoy the crisp air and beautiful, vibrant colors of fall.
4. bring fall inside with some fun leaf art. we like this project.
5. make a blanket fort and watch a scary movie. or just hocus pocus.
6. go apple picking and then bake a homemade apple pie.
7. host a fall feast. we love this charming outdoor chili party.
8. cuddle up on a hay ride with someone you adore.
9. visit the pumpkin patch then challenge your friends to a carve off.
10. try a new trend. fall is fashion's favorite season after all. start here.
what is on YOUR bucket list?