Searching...

Apple of our Eye

Apple of our Eye: Athelia Woolley LeSueur

This week we are shining the spotlight on the woman who started it all, Shabby Apple owner, Athelia (C. K.) Woolley. We asked her some of our burning questions about Shabby Apple, life, and of course fashion. 




Q:   Why did you start Shabby Apple?

I saw a need for dresses that were both beautiful and covered enough skin to make me feel comfortable.
Q:  What is one of your favorite products/lines from Shabby Apple?
I love the Desert Modern dress. It’s so versatile and looks good on every figure. I also love to travel with it because it doesn’t wrinkle!
Q:  What are some books on your nightstand?
I have too many that I don’t have time to read!  Daniel Deronda.  The Yiddish Policeman’s UnionThe Baby Whisperer and The Innovator’s Solution.  (My nightstand is a little bit of a mess!)
Q:  Your can't live without beauty product...
SUNSCREEN. I’m a total addict.  I like the Neutragena 100 SPF stuff—the thicker the better.
Q:  Your Itunes playlist is made up of what kind of music?
Really cheesey 80’s stuff. Think Bruce Springsteen, Tina Turner and Belinda Carlisle—anything that is fun to dance too.  (I make my baby dance with me.)
Q:  How would describe yourself in three words?
HMMMMMM.   Much   too     busy!
Q:  Your at a news stand, the first paper/magazine you pick up is...
It’s a battle between In Style and the Economist. 
Q:  Favorite season and why...
DEFINITELY fall.  I’m a redhead and have always loved the fall colors. I also have always felt like it was the ‘beginning’ of the year because it was the beginning of the school year.  I love fall foods too: squash, pumpkin, apples.  Yum!
Q:  What was the most fun trip you ever went on?
My honeymoon. We went to Banff, Canada and stayed in a place that looked like a castle.  It was a total surprise and I couldn’t have loved it more. 
Q:  What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet and why?
Oooh. This is a hard one.  I would have to say my black Cleopatra dress.  It’s similar to the Desert Modern dress.  No matter what type of ‘body’ day I’m having, I always feel pretty and slim in it.  I also feel elegant without feeling overdressed. Yes, definitely my favorite.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!