Searching...

Holiday Hairdo's

Still wondering what to do with your locks for the holidays?
 Don't fret-- we have rounded up some of our favorite hair tutorials you can wear to any party/ the whole year through!
The links to their classic (and easy) tutorials are below...

This twist is an easy fix for those who don't like the fuss of braids or having to curl your hair!


Keiko's faux milkmaid: super simple, and makes you look like a braiding pro!

Chestnut buns are so Audrey Hepburn-esque. And who doesn't want that?

Taking Sock buns to a whole new level!
via


Which 'do would you wear?

P.S. don't forget to pair that beautiful hair with some of our hair details! 

xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. I love the last hairdo. Really I have not tried it before, so I think this time, this Christmas Eve, if I have the time to go to Salon, then I can make it. This could be perfect for my evening jumpsuit outfit. Thank you so much for sharing this. This is so perfect match to me with my romper and jumpsuits outfit.

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!