Searching...

(White) Elephant in the Room

I don't want to brag or rub it in our toot my own horn or pat my own back, but I just thought I should tell you that my Christmas shopping is done. Done. Done, done. I've actually been done for a couple months now, thanks to a little foresight on our trip to China earlier this year.

For those of you still on the prowl for gifts, especially the elusive white elephant/gag gift, here is a handy little guide to speed the process up. (Because the less shopping you have to do, the more cookies you can eat. And I think we can all agree that sounds like the better of the two options.)

I am seriously considering getting this mustache pacifier for myself/my future children because it just might be the funniest thing I have ever seen.



Except for this inflatable unicorn horn. I don't know why the audience is limited to animals. Seems like humans could sport this as well. Am I right?



This retro iPhone case is also totally hilarious, and practical. I would love to have a reasonably-sized receiver to hold onto while I am talking on the phone at home. Problem solved!



What are your favorite white elephant gifts to give? (Seriously, tell me. Because I have a white elephant exchange coming up, and no one has a baby so the mustache pacifier is out.)

1 comments:

 
Back to top!