Searching...

Still Roamin'



Name: Martta K.
Dress: Primavera
Height: 5'2"
Body Type: Hourglass

I wore my Roamin Holiday Primavera dress on Easter and received lots of compliments. I have an hourglass figure so this high waist and full skirt works perfect for me plus I LOVE the cheery colors: pale orange, pink, green.  The dress pairs nicely with any of those color shoes but for Easter, I chose my beige espadrille wedges, which go with anything. This dress cannot only be worn at dressy affairs but it can also be worn to work.  At work, I pair it up with an orange cardigan.

Thanks for sharing with us, Martta! And how about the rest of you? Would you too like your own bright, fun and flirty dress that works for any occasion? The good news is, this dress can be yours, too!

Or, maybe you have another favorite Shabby Apple dress? Email photos of you in your Shabby Apple outfit for a chance to be featured on our blog and receive a special shopping discount for you and your friends!

Send photos to Kristen at kristen{at}shabbyapple{dot}com.


We can't wait to see how great you look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!