Searching...

Fashion Fast



{Photo courtesy of Slate}

If you're anything like me (and, as always, I hope at least some of you are!) then you walk into a store, try on a bunch of things, buy a few of them and leave without ever thinking about where they came from and how they ended up on a retail rack near you.

Well, in case you are looking for a little Monday enlightenment, this fascinating article about the Spanish chain Zara clears up some of the mystery of how our favorite fashions end up in (some) stores so quickly. I know supply chain economics are totally riveting, but an insight into how some parts of the fashion industry works was really interesting to me, and I hope it was to you, too.

And now, as a reward for all that hard reading, treat yourself to a cookie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!