Searching...

Free and Easy and... a Winner!

We loved hearing all about everyone's favorites from our new line of casual dresses, Lighthouse. We're so glad you like it!

And, I'm happy to announce that Tausha will be taking home a Lighthouse dress of her very own! Here is what she had to say:

"My favorite dress is that grey maxi dress, Elizabeth Islands! GORGEOUS! I love the color (can match with anything!) I also love that I am 12 weeks pregnant and anything maxi can easily be accepted into my wardrobe - I would probably wear this dress everywhere, everyday, all the time. It looks comfortable but so so easy to dress up if I needed to!! YAY!!"






Yay, indeed! I especially love the maxi-as-maternity-wear trend. No need for unsightly belly bands here!


Thanks to everyone for playing! 


And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!