Searching...

Better Late Than Never




Name: Danielle Sloan
Dress: I'm Late, I'm Late
Height: 5'2"
Body Type: in between 'Celery' and 'Hourglass'.
 
I wore this to my junior prom. I loved the style and laciness of the dress. I liked the uniqueness of the style. The only thing I disliked was the fit of the dress. I measured my body and got the closest in size but the dress ended up bigger than expected. I have broad shoulders, and a size smaller would have been too tight in that area, but it was too big everywhere else. Other than that, I loved it.

Thank you for your feedback Danielle. We think you looked absolutely stunning for your prom! 

I'm Late, I'm Late, a navy blue lace dress with half sleeves is back and ready to ship so snag yours soon!

Want to be featured on our blog and get a special 10% off discount just for you and your friends? Submit a photo and some information to Kristen at kristen{at}shabbyapple{dot}com, and perhaps you will be the next woman featured!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!