Searching...

Spring Color Report

It's been 70 degress in D.C. for the past two weeks so I don't think I am going to jinx anything by saying that spring is here! Hurrah! Makes me want to clean my house, paint my toenails and wear all bright colors all the time. I am pretty sure I can't convince her to join me for "cleaning day," but to give us a jump start on spring color trends, here is Kristen. Take it away!


The Spring colors are here!

Twice a year Pantone collaborates with influential fashion designers to determine "the" colors for spring and fall. Tangerine Tango and Cockatoo are the two I want to focus on today.

The orange hue is a color that has been popping up more frequently, and I have to tell you that I love the boldness.

If you're feeling a little bold yourself, try out our Cockeyed Optimist or Walk the Plank dresses.

It will be hard not to be a Cockeyed Optimist yourself in a tiered orange dress that is comfortable yet casually stylish. I love the portrait neckline, which draw the eyes to your face-- the place you truly radiate!





If a modern nautical dress is more up your alley, try Walk the Plank instead. It combines two of our favorite separates: the classic tee and the flouncy skirt. Ahoy!





Cockatoo is a lovely shade of light blue and gives off a feeling of softness. If this more subtle statement is more your style, try our Alice lace dress or Roma! on for size.

The beautiful Tiffany blue lace dress is a perfect way to welcome spring. I love the texture of the lace extending past the lining, giving this dress a little bit of extra femininity, which I adore!





Roma!, a casual v-neck dress, is always just what I need when I am running errands that demand an effortlessly chic and comfortable outfit.







How about you? What do you think of Pantone's picks? And what color will you be wearing to ring in Spring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!