Searching...

Color From The Block

Do you remember that old J.Lo song, "Jenny From The Block"? (I was going to link to the video but it's a little risque. Also, Ben Affleck looks really young.) Well, when I was in college I had a massive crush on this guy named Joey, and one of the more adorable things he did was sing that song under his breath, except he always changed the words to, "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got/I'm still Joey from the block."

And I swooned.

Just like you will swoon over our soon-to-be-released new line, The Block.

(Nice segue, huh?)

We are talking bright, bold, pops of color that will stand out no matter where you are. In other words, watch out Pantone!

Here's a little sneak peek to get you ready. We launch April 1.










And now tell us, are you a color-blocker? And how do you do it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!