Searching...

Lip Lock

Say hello to one of our talented Shabby Apple interns, who is here today to tell you how to sass up your smooch!


I'm a huge fan of bold lipstick colors. I used to only save them for special occasions, but I decided recently that I wanted to be fabulous all the time and have started including lipstick in my outfits pretty regularly.


{Image found here}

Lipstick just makes any look fantastic and fresh. And it's so perfect when you're in a hurry. You hardly need any other makeup when you wear lipstick, which makes it ideal for dressing up an outfit in a flash.

{Urban Outfitters For Your Chesire Cat Smile}

LinkMy current favorite combo is a bright pink lip paired with a beige blazer. It is so chic and put-together. Throw in a pair of dark colored jeans and some neutral heels and I'm in love!

Pucker up, ladies!

And tell us, what are your smooch-worthy obsessions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!