Searching...

Once The Sun Goes Down

Can I get a hey-yo for our very own Kristen Larson, here to help us get ready for summer? Hey-yo!


Is it just me, or are you craving summer too? I literally have dreams of me at the beach, learning to surf, and just plain ol' being in the sun. But these dreams keep pushing me to check airline tickets to Hawaii, and my friends, I am proud to tell you that I am going... but not until 2013, gotta save the moola first. 

But since it is on my mind I have been thinking of what I would pack. Of course I would mainly be wearing my swimming suit all day, but what about after the sun goes down? 

Dresses are an excellent way to keep cool during hot temperatures and my suitcase is bound to have room for one or two dresses that will work for going out to dinner or walking along the beach. 

A button-up shirt dress would do the trick. I love how versatile it could be worn, heels for fancy nights, strappy sandals, flats or converse sneakers for a day time excursion.  





I love the blue and yellow color blocked dress, Block Party, because for every exciting vacation you should have some effortlessly fun outfits. 





Where are your vacations taking you? Which dress would take with you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!