Searching...

Splash Zone

Give it up for Shabby Apple Hannah Stewart, here to give us a hand with pesky oil stains. We don't want those mucking up our beautiful dresses now, do we?


You know that really annoying moment when you are cooking or eating foods with oils and you get a spot on your shirt?  I hate that.  In fact I really don’t know of any person that particularly likes getting splashed by oil.  This has happened to me a few times over the past few months.  Perhaps it’s the universe telling me to stay away from such cooking substances and eat healthier.  Whatever it is, I became determined to find out how to treat such stains on articles of clothing.

So I got online and found this easy way to treat oil stains.


{Image found here}

Simply get a bottle of baby powder and immediately sprinkle it on the stain.  The baby powder will absorb most of the oil for a few minutes and then you can throw it in the laundry.  Easy peasy!  

Now you can continue to keep you clothes looking fabulous and clean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!