Searching...

Sunday Best: Do The Polka Dot

I love me a Shabby Apple dress on a Sunday, don't you? 

I figured you might, so I thought I'd start sharing some of my favorite Sunday outfits. Wanna play along? I'd love that, too.

This Sunday I went a little dotty with this spearmint chiffon polka dot dress from our new line, Twin Palms.



The color is so soft and lovely, the pleats so dainty and the perfect peter pan collar so darling, how could I resist? This dress is so flattering and floaty, it's a perfect spring and summer staple.

And I'm not the only one who thinks so! Our blogging friend Stephanie Nielson of the NieNie Dialogues will be wearing this dress for a special occasion of her own!

I paired my One For My Baby dress with these striped pumps (because is anything cuter than dots and stripes?) and a pair of oversized pearl earrings, though I think these dainty rosebud earrings would be a grand choice as well.





And it was all a hit, if I do say so myself!

How would you wear the One For My Baby dress?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!