Searching...

Oscar Watch

The Oscar nominations were announced today and frankly, I didn't find them very exciting.

But, I'm also not one for movies where the main character is a horse. Sorry, but it's true.

I am one for red carpet fashion, though, and the Oscars never disappoint for that. So, until we have a fresh batch of dresses to covet, hate and analyze, here is a recap of some of the hottest Oscar trends of 2011.

There were red hot dresses; I loved Sandra Bullock's neckline and Anne Hathaway's hemline.




There were sparkling nudes; I cannot get enough of those illusion necklines.




There were column gowns; Scarlett Johansson's might have been my all-time favorite of the whole night. The lace! The color! I adored it.




There were purple dresses: done classic and traditional, avant garde and envelope-pushing, lavendar, eggplant or somewhere in between, you can't go wrong with this regal color.




I think 2011 was a pretty good year for the Oscars red carpet, don't you?
What do you think (or hope) 2012 will bring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!