Well, look no further than these Five Fun Fashion Risks for 2012.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Right?
These all seem tame enough that you won't feel like a total outsider rocking them in every day life, but edgy enough that the every day won't seem so ordinary anymore.
Here is a quick synopsis:
1. Anything tangerine. It's the Pantone color of the year after all.
2. The assymetric skirt. I still think it looks a little strange, but it might grow on us.
3. Artisan necklaces. Like the bib, only better.
4. Colored lace. By far my favorite of all the options.
5. Printed pants. Not much more to say about it than that, I think.
Whatever you fancy, there's certainly something there to get everyone started on a little wardrobe adventure for 2012. So tell us, what trend can't you wait to try out this year?