Searching...

Winter Wardrobe Blues

When the cold weather first hits I get all excited to take out my boots and my sweaters and I start stocking up on scarves and adorable mittens and I dream of a cozy and stylish winter...

... for about a month or so and then I am ready for warm and light and being outside without turning into an icicle. You know, something like this.




Or this.




Or this.





Sadly, it's not always in the cards. But, starting my search for the perfect spring and summer wardrobe always helps me get through the cold and bleak winter months.

If you're in the same boat, you might think about bringing one of these sunny dresses into your winter life.

This flowery, poplin dress is one of my all-time favorites. It's easy and breezy for the summer months, but you can also make it work in the winter with a chunky sweater (maybe purple?), some gray tights and maybe a pair of wedges with a pop of color. Or a pair of flat boots for a more practical, snowy-weather ensemble.





This red maxi dress is also a good looking-forward-to-spring-while-living-through-winter dress. It's length can keep you gams toasty, especially if you throw on a pair of boots or even booties. A slouchy (and long-sleeved) boyfriend blazer can top you off until it starts warming up again.





And the best news is, both of these beauties are on sale through the end of the year, so shop early and shop often until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!