Searching...

Time Waster

Looking to waste some time today? Check out our roundup of the best shows on Netflix! Netflix Roundup:
I don't know about you ladies, but to me nothing is better after a long day than coming home, flopping down on the couch, and vegging out to some mindless television.  As a poor college student I can't splurge on the Super Deluxe 5,000 Channel cable package, so Netflix is my go-to for instant movies and TV shows.  Sometimes it's tricky to find the good stuff in the thousands of options available to watch instantly online, so I've put together a little roundup of some of the shows I just can't turn off.  Hopefully you'll be inspired, and then I won't be the only one procrastinating my homework to watch another episode of Jersey Shore!  

Maybe it's just me, but I love cheesy made-for-TV movies.  Also, as a child of the 90s, I grew up idolizing the Olsen twins- from Full House to It Takes Two to their current 'bag-lady chic' status.  So this movie is kind of my favorite thing ever...
Bonus- they roadtrip to my home state of Utah!



Next up, How It's Made.  I honestly would never have watched this show, but it was on at a friend's house the other day and I could not look away.  What can I say, assembly lines are strangely soothing.  Plus it makes you smarter!  You never know when knowing how panyhose are made will come in handy...



Last, but certainly not least, is Downton Abbey.  I know everybody already knows about this one, but you guys.  It's awesome.  Here at Shabby Apple HQ we are obsessed.  We even try to get away with watching it at work.  So, if you don't watch this show just do yourself a favor and click the link!  But not if you have anything important to do today, because I promise it will not get done... 



So, am I missing anything? What should I add to my Netflix queue?  Let me know in the comments! 
  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!