Searching...

Back in Time: The Glamorous 1920's




1920s Glamout





Dramatic makeup, bold hair, and overall sparkle. Who doesn't love the 1920s? When I think of the 1920s, what immediately comes to mind is F. Scott Fitzgerald's masterpiece, The Great Gatsby, the essence of glamour. So, you could imagine my excitement when I heard one of my all time favorite books had another film version coming out. My excitement tripled when I heard it was directed by Baz Luhrmann, genius director of Moulin Rouge and Rome+Juliet. Oh, not to mention the most amazing cast of all time, Leonardo Dicaprio and Carey Mulligan? Couldn't have picked a better pair if I tried. For all of you crazy people who haven't seen the trailer yet, here's the link, mark your calendars, Christmas day it premieres! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rARN6agiW7o 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!