Searching...

A Dress For My Best Friend's Wedding

Happy Wednesday everyone! And Happy Leap Year! To help celebrate such an auspicious day, say hello to our very own Kristen, who has some tips today on how to pick the perfect dress for all your major events.

Take it away, Kristen!



Hello, my Shabby Apple friends! I told you before that I had a couple of things up my sleeve, and now it is time to deliver. So, here you go!

Have you ever wondered which Shabby Apple dress would work best for that wedding you've been invited to? How about the dress to meet your future mother-in-law? Or perhaps you're looking for something more casual and relaxed, say for a summer vacation?

Whatever your event, I am happy to come up with a few dresses from Shabby Apple that would work best for the occasion, so fire away! In the meantime, since it's on my mind, let's talk about what to wear for a wedding, namely My Best Friend's Wedding.

My best friend is getting married in May, and I cannot wait to attend. Her colors are plum purple, sky blue, and grass green. I don't want to fit in with the bridal party, but I do want to look fabulous!

For that, our navy blue lace dress, I'm Late I'm Late, or Tea Time, the same three-quarter length sleeved lace dress in purple, are obvious choices. I love lace, but I love the half sleeves even more. The cut, especially the flattering cinched waist, means this dress looks great on many different body types.






I could also set myself apart with this unique dusty rose dress. The Aloha dress is also a perfect summer dress that could be worn to all kinds of events, and is easy to dress up or down. I love the high and wide boat neck.




If you want to hop onto a current trend, try our navy blue peplum dress, El Capitan, or our sunny yellow peplum dress, Pineapple Princess. These dresses are especially perfect for those of you who might need a little extra oomph around your hips.





And finally, I love the Paris-inspired dresses of the Oh la la collection. These cotton, ruffled-front dresses come in a variety of colors that are perfect for spring and summer, and you can wear them time and again. These dresses would be especially ideal on a sweltering hot day spent at an outdoor wedding. You can never get enough of a simple, beautiful dress that can breathe with the breeze.








And now, tell me friends. What would you wear to your best friend's wedding?

Remember, if you have a special occasion coming up, and are overwhelmed by all your fabulous Shabby Apple options, send me a little note at kristen{at}shabbyapple{dot}com and I'd love to help you out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!