Searching...

How Do You Wear Your Shabby Apple?

Today we'll hear from one of Shabby Apple's stellar interns, Kristen. Take it away!

Hello, Shabby Apple lovers!

My name is Kristen and I am an intern here at Shabby Apple. I have a couple of things up my sleeve for you, but we will just take them one at a time.

First off, every so often I would love to spotlight one of you! If you have a Shabby Apple dress, we would love to see you in it. Wanna play? Just tell me your name and the name of your Shabby Apple dress, as well as how tall you are and which Shabby Apple body type describes you best (athletic, hourglass, pear, apple, tall, petite or womanly). And of course, provide pictures! (Don't forget to give photographer credit where it's due.)

Then we'd love to hear a little bit about what you thought about your dress and/or outfit, and where you wore it.

Does that sound like a lot? I hope not, but I'll go first just so you can see how easy it is.




The Dress: The Last Empress (from the Silk Road line)
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Hourglass

When I first ordered The Last Empress I was really nervous about how it would fit. I was nervous about the neckline, and I wasn't sure whether it would flatter my body. Once I put this dress on, though, all those nervous feelings disappeared and I strutted my stuff around my apartment. I wore this dress for graduation (because it does matter what you wear under that robe), and then for my family pictures, aka: my first anniversary pictures. I am also going to wear it for our Valentine's Day date. I can't wait!

{Anniversary photos taken by Elaine Hewitt, Marquette, Michigan.}

Interested in your own maroon-colored, cowl-necked dress? The Last Empress is on sale, so hurry up and snatch one why don't you?

And to share your own Shabby Apple favorite, send an e-mail to kristen{at}shabbyapple{dot}com with all the particulars.

We can't wait to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!