Searching...

Tea For... Everyone!

Here is a little ode to our new Mad Hatter line from Shabby Apple's very own Jane Moesser. Enjoy!

I've always been a sucker for tea parties. I love dressing up in fun, feminine dresses. I love the dainty cups. I love the cookies and sugar cubes. I love the sound of the light clinking of the glass as I set it on the saucer. My friends will testify that I am always on the look-out for an excuse to throw a tea party. Birthday? Tea party. Bridal shower? Tea party. Tuesday? Tea party.



{Image found here}

That being said, it's probably not hard to believe that one of my favorite scenes of any movie or book is the tea party in Alice in Wonderland. Even though it was total chaos, I loved it. I wanted to be there in a sweet little dress and listen to the craziness of the March Hare, Dormouse, and the Mad Hatter.




Shabby Apple's Mad Hatter collection makes me feel like I might actually be able to make it to that tea party. There's something magical about slipping on a pretty, feminine dress that makes me feel like I'm in another time where my only cares are looking fabulous and sipping on tea out of pretty china with friends. The looks are pretty and whimsical and practically scream Wear me to a tea party!

And believe me, I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!