Searching...

Confidential Shannon

Today we say hello to Shabby Apple lover, Shannon W., who is here to show us how she wears her Shabby Apple!




The Dress: Confidential (Tinsel Town Line of party dresses)
Height: 5'10"
Body type: combination of Tall/Pear

From Shannon herself:

"I can't tell you how much I adore this dress. It's feminine, classy and ladylike. I feel like Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly when I wear the Confidential dress. In these pictures I was going out to a romantic dinner with my husband. It was so perfect for the occasion and I got lots of compliments."

And here's another one from us: Shannon, we love this dress on you. It is definitely a flattering fit!

Don't forget, you can have this white lace dress, too!

And, if you're interested in showing us how you wear your Shabby Apple, you can find more details here.

We hope to hear from you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!