Actually, I am not sure what moment each of you is waiting for, but the moment of the Shabby Apple Dare to Design contest has come!
And that's something, right?
Below are 15 glorious gown designs. Look carefully. Consider wisely. Feel with your heart, and your head. I'll let you know how you can vote when we get to the end.
1. How about this grey ruffle dress from Fashion Martyrtard?
2. Or this Springy robin's egg blue dress.
3. You could show some fashion patriotism with this navy blue, white collared concotion from Design Snack.
4. Or get a little floaty with this blue dress inspired by bubbles, from Glossy Peach.
5. You can go high-class with this high-waisted skirt with a ruffle detail from I Sew Happy.
6. Who can argue with this flattering V-neck, courtesy of The Chipper Snipper?
7. Head to Never-Neverland in this lady-like yellow frock, with the most darling Peter Pan collar.
8. Show everyone you mean business in these swooping lines and a demure tied neck from Good Little Things.
9. Or woo them all with these romantic, swooping sleeves in floaty white.
10. I am loving this color-blocked sensation. How about you?
11. And how sweet is this candy apple from Candied Apple?
12. I am ready to move it for this hustle in the front and bustle in the back.
13. This sunny little number should make everyone smile.
14. And I think we all know Ikat is the new, well, everything.
15. And last but not least, who wouldn't swoon for this Southern-inspired dress?
And now, for everyone's favorite part! The part where you get to vote for your favorite dress. But first, some rules before the fun begins.
Please, please, unless you want me to hunt you down and destroy your favorite Halloween Jack O' Lantern, only vote ONCE.
And, naturally, only vote for ONE dress.
And, voting ends November 15th, and we'll reveal the big winner November 22nd.
Can I trust you?
All right then, follow this link and tell us what you think! (You're welcome for the rhyme, BTW.)
Best of luck to all our finalists, and may the best dress win!