Searching...

we have a pie in the sky winner! (do you even remember this contest?)

We have been so busy with contests around here, and with summer vacations and with bike riding to the Farmers' Market and with trying to mask ugly ceiling tiles in the living room (just me?) that it has taken longer than I care to admit to pick the winner of our Pie in the Sky contest. (Remember that one?)

Not to mention that testing out all your delicious recipes took a lot of time. Not to mention that, even after that, I was having trouble making up my mind (just me?) so, I called for some reinforcements and we finally have a winner!

Congratulations to JanAlyssa from Awesome Meter! Not only did she bless us with an easy recipe for frozen chocolate mousse pie, but I love her story about carving out a little piece of home over the holidays, even when home was far away. Check it out!

JanAlyssa is the lucky winner of the Leslie Graff domestic series painting of her choice, as well as a set of notecards from Leslie. We are all officially jealous! Leave your e-mail address in the comments section and we'll get the goods to you right away.

(Which I am sure you don't believe because I have not proved myself to be very timely. But I mean it this time.)

For the rest of us, there is still all sorts of contesting going on (are you Daring to Design?) and lots more good stuff coming your way, so stick with us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!