Searching...

The Big Reveal

We told you it was coming and here it is! The Berkshires line of summer getaway dresses launched today, and it is yours for the taking in all of its utter fabulousness!

Tell me you are not already drooling over this...



... or this...



... or this...



I, for one, am dreaming of those magical days when summer slips into fall and the air starts to smell crisp and clean and leaves start to color and apples start to ripen and it feels like the whole world is starting over again new. And I think I would like to have one of these dresses to start over with.

For now, I am trying not to sweat to death and wearing nothing by my underwear. But that is another story.

Tell me, friends. Which dress from The Berkshires is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!