Searching...

Fall Finds: Boots Made For Walking

Comfortable walking shoes are the holy grail of city living, and comfortable walking boots are my current quest. I have some really great boots that I really love, but nothing I can walk to work in and then wear at work all day long. Practical + fancy = a tricky combination.

Do you find yourself up against the same battle? I took the fight to the Internet, and here is what I found. (Spoiler alert: We come out winners!)

A comfortable black boot that can go from work-day, to after-work-play is a valuable thing indeed, and I think these shiny black boots fit the bill.





I love the patent detail on the heel and the toe, which helps to dress up the boot, while the low heel and easy pull-on construction make these a practical as well as a fashionable choice.

I always find myself struggling to find good brown shoes of any style (I have no idea why this is), but I fell in love with these tall scotch-colored boots right away.






The color is just right, and the boot just looks so classy. The rounded toe and the flat heel also promise easy walking, while being easy on the eye.

And for something a little more edgy and on-trend, I like these tan slouch boots.





The relaxed design at the top makes these boots a particularly attractive option for those of up with a little more to love in the calf area, and the buckle detail is the perfect complement to a simple, throw-it-on-and-go weekend outfit, though I think these could be paired with a dress and some muted patterned tights for an office look as well.

Are you also a fan of boots made for walking?
Tell us about your favorite finds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!