Searching...

Green Wedding Bells Are Ringing!


Name: Emily B.
Dress: Green With Envy (Maternity Line)
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Hourglass



My husband and I were getting married on St. Patrick's Day, so I knew I wanted a green dress. At 22 weeks pregnant, my options felt a little limited, until I checked out the Green with Envy dress at Shabby Apple! I was thrilled with the cut and color, and that it was a sturdy (washable) cotton blend. And I loved the retro vibe - it was exactly what I was looking for! I made it my own by sewing some vintage lace trim along the bottom and adding a lighter green slip underneath. The truly amazing thing was that I found shoes that matched exactly - Miz Mooz Emma slingbacks in Green - and got them here the day before our wedding! I loved the whole look and, the best thing is, the dress is so flattering that I can wear it again and again, even after the baby is born!

{Wedding photo taken by Judge Susan Steeg, Austin, TX.}

Thank you Emily for sharing your special day with us. I love seeing a bride that is bold enough to wear color on her wedding day!


If you would love your own vibrant green maternity dress you should claim it now before all the sizes run out!

And, you should also email us photos of you in your Shabby Apple outfit for a chance to be featured on our blog and receive a special shopping discount for you and your friends!

Send photos to Kristen at kristen{at}shabbyapple{dot}com.



We can't wait to see you up here next! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!