Searching...

Dressing For Date Night

Happy weekend, my lovelies! I hope you have some big and exciting plans. Maybe some hot dates? I know I have a hot date with my yoga pants and the last season of "Friday Night Lights," but if you have something a little, well, less pathetic planned, here are celebrity-tested date night outfit ideas

I especially like this movie night outfit. It's comfy without being slouchy, and magenta pants are my big summer wish list item. I love the pop of color!


Similar pants here or on sale at Ann Taylor. Similar cardigan here.

Or, you could get the same pop of color in skirt form with Shabby Apple's magenta pleated maxi skirt or this knee-length cherry red skirt.

Also on my wish list is to go to a baseball game (the Washington Nationals are actually good this year!) and I wouldn't mind looking like Diane Kruger while I do it.




Similar dress here. Similar hat here.


It's almost enough to make me want to get out of my pajamas! (Almost.)

What is your favorite date night? How abut your favorite date night outfit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!