Searching...

Did I Hear Sale?

It's that time again.

And what time is that, you might ask?

Why, the time when Anthropologie marks all of their sale items an additional 25 percent off.

As I already placed my (embarrassingly large) order, I feel comfortable telling you this, knowing that my treasures are safe and sound. But you had better move quickly! The best things are always gone before you know it.

A few things to keep your eyes peeled for:

The Back View dress, whose magic is all in the name.





The floaty and romantic Eastern Sunset dress seems like the perfect wardrobe item to take you from airy summer to chilly fall. Just throw it on with some tights and boots, or maybe even over a pair of pants (?!?!) and it will take you through the seasons!



The Lemon Lift-Off blouse is a hoot. Literally. And I love the sunny color.



This bright and cozy Onam Cardigan is on its way to me and I cannot wait to cuddle up in it. Do you want one, too?





This versatile Slackened Utility Jacket seems like a fall must-have, doesn't it?



And, if you're planning to spend the colder months curled up at home (good idea) this completely adorable and unique Chrysanthemum Moon chemise seems like the ideal thing to do it in. (Just don't come to my house wearing this or we'll be twins. And that's embarrassing for everyone.)





And now I have taken up entirely too much of your time!

You should be shopping, not (still) reading this. So get to it!

And let us know what you find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!