Searching...

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

I have quite literally thousands of beautiful wedding photos that I want to display and look at every second of every day, but figuring out a way to do that a) without seeming totally insane and self-absorbed (too late?) and b) with some class and unique style has proved something of a challenge.

Enter Pinhole Press, a charming little site filled with photo gifts and products that I stumbled across today during my Internet wanderings.

I am especially fond of these hanging wall calendars, these magnetic portraits, these landscape photo books, and this framed collage.

(I am not a fan of how I can't extract any images from the web site. Oh well.)

I think I have a lot of work with here as far as ways to get our beautiful mugs all over the place.
How about you? Any favorite photo display methods?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!