Searching...

Stone Cold Style

I think it's probably time for me to come out of the closet as an Emma Stone fanatic.

I really like her.

We would totally be besties.

I like her husky voice, I like her relatable charm (is relatable a word?), I like her movies and, maybe most of all, I like her clothes.

See, the following exhibits:







Dressed up or dressed down, what I think we have here is a style icon in the making. And her fabulous fashion sense is within reach! Here are a few options to create her looks.




{Red and Pink Color Block Dress from Express}






{Leopard Print Peeptoe Pumps from Overstock.com}


And how about a black-and-white polka dot dress from our very own Shabby Apple!


So, tell me friends. Is it just me? Or is Emma Stone on your list to watch as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!