Searching...

Comfort Corn Bread

Did you have a good Halloween?

I am sitting on my couch hoping that some adorable children show up to take this candy off my hands, or else my pants and I are going to be in an epic battle.

We finally got the cold snap that I feel like should accompany every Halloween, and things are starting to feel like Fall around here. To celebrate, we made the season's first batch of cornbread over the weekend. (read: my husband made it and I ate it. A lot of it.)

It was so delicious and so perfect for fall and so just the thing to offset a stomach full of leftover Halloween candy (guilty already) that I thought I would just share it with you. Because I love you and I only want happy and delicious things for you.

So, here you go.

You'll need:

2 boxes of Jiffy corn muffin mix
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can creamed corn
2 eggs
1/4 cup oil

Mix it all together.
Pour it into a 9x13 inch pan.
Bake it at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

And enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!