Searching...

Have A Firecracker Of A Fourth


I don't mean to make everyone jealous, but I have to say that I think I live in the best city ever for enjoying the Fourth of July. I mean, celebrating the independence of the country in the capital of the country? Yes, please.

So, I will be watching the fireworks sitting by the reflecting pool between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument (OK, I do mean to make you a little jealous). But I am sure you will all be doing something fabulous as well. And, just to make sure, here are a few little extras to help you pay tribute to the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

I am never really one for flag T-shirts and other patriotic wardrobe choices, but a nice pair of red, white or blue Toms Shoes doesn't seem like a bad idea.





Pair them with a flirty white shirt dress from Shabby Apple (and have you heard about our BIG SALE?!?!) for the perfect picnic-and-fireworks outfit.



If you're looking to spice up your weekend with some summer tunes, here are some numbers (mostly old but still awesome) that are making me really happy these days. Nothing like an impromptu dance party to say, "Thanks, Founding Fathers!"













Or, if you happen to be the hostess with the mostess this holiday weekend, check out this delicious summer dessert recipe. Pretzels, cream cheese and fruit? Yes, please! For an extra dose of I Love America, you might consider adding some blueberries to the top as well.



Most importantly, though, be safe and happy and enjoy your Fourth!

(And, because I really like you guys, I'll tell you that we have some pretty amazing stuff coming up in the next few weeks, so once you're done celebrating, check back here! You won't be sorry.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!