Searching...

Central Park is Full of Perks


The first real trip I ever took to New York City was Spring Break of my sophomore year of college.


We did it all. The Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Macy's, a Broadway show. And a walk through Central Park, eating those candied nuts you can buy on the street.


It was heaven.


(It was also delicious.)


I've lost track of all my trips to New York since then. The city always has something different to offer-- different styles, different plays, different food, different friends, different seasons-- but Central Park always has the same magic.


I have walked through Central Park on a breezy summer day holding hands with a cute boy.


I have rushed through Central Park on a blustery fall day on my way to a delicious brunch.


I have strolled through Central Park on a scorching summer afternoon, licking an ice cream cone with my mom.


I have stood in Central Park and closed my eyes and breathed it all in.


Central Park is the gift that keeps on giving, and that's why Central Park is the inspiration for the latest and greatest line of Shabby Apple dresses! Over the next couple of weeks, we're inviting some of our favorite New York City bloggers to share some of their favorite memories of Central Park and The City That Never Sleeps.


And we'll also be sprinkling in some sneak previews of the upcoming line, so I think it's pretty safe to say you are not going to want to miss a single day. I haven't seen the new line myself, but my sources say it is to die for. And my sources never lie.


So, sit down, strap in, and get ready for a Big Apple-style adventure!

And if you have some favorite New York City memories of your own, we'd love to hear them.


Of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!