Searching...

Duchess For A Day

Give it up for Kristen Larson, who feeds our obsession with the royals by handing out some tips on dressing like style maven Kate Middleton.



For a while now, I have had quite the girl crush on Duchess Catherine/Kate Middleton. I love her outfits, and would love to have the coat dresses she owns. But while I wait for one that I can afford here are some ways that you too can look like the fashion forward Kate.


{Photo taken by Anthony Devlin/ AP Photo}



You can get this look with our peplum dresses either El Capitan or Pineapple Princess, by just adding a belt and matching heels.


{Photo taken by Sang Tan/ AP Photo}



This look can be accomplished with a simple necklice and our little black dress, The Movies.


{Photo take by Chris Jackson/ Getty Images}


I never thought I could accomplish this look, but Kate makes me feel bold enough to try it. A similar skirt can be found with Co-Ed Skirt, our nautical navy blue and brass button skirt.



{Photo from Getty Images}




Finally, I love this happy spring look from her North America tour last summer. our button down shirt dress will do the trick, Pina Colada comes in four different colors/patterns, and will certainly have the same effect as the Duchess.

Do you have a look that you want to find in our Shabby Apple closets?
Email Kristen at 
kristen{at}shabbyapple{dot}com, for help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!