Searching...

Cyber Deals, Cyber Steals

I pretty much (purposefully) missed the boat on Black Friday, and I haven't done too well on Cyber Monday either. Big sales make me all stressed out and I feel like I buy things I don't need or want just because they're on mega sale. And that doesn't seem to be a very good way to go about it.

But, if you have a better system down than me, and you're still looking for some rocking deals, you might consider hopping over to one of my new favorite Internet retailers, Tulle. They are having a site-wide 70 percent off sale, plus free shipping, until midnight tonight.

Certainly you have a sister-in-law who would look stunning in this overlap-collar coat, or maybe your hip mom is in the market for a cozy waist-tie cardigan. I am also really becoming converted to the side pleated skirt trend, and there is no reason why you shouldn't pick up this on-trend watercolor print ruffled tunic for yourself while you're at it. You deserve it!

But really, there is no reason you should be reading this instead of squeezing in a few more hours of discount shopping.

Off you go!
But be sure to come back and tell us about your best deals and steals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!