Searching...

A Royal Engagement

Raise your hand if you are totally obsessed with the recent engagement of Prince William and one Kate Middleton!

Don't worry, my hand is way up high. Seriously, I cannot get enough! I am reading everything I can find about these two lovebirds. (I'm totally over it that Wills didn't choose me. Whatevs.) And I think it is safe to say (because everyone is already saying it) that the soon-to-be Princess Catherine is going to be a style icon to watch. I mean, her navy blue engagement dress is already flying off the racks.

If you are hoping to catch a prince of your own (I hear there are still some out there up for grabs), check out this list of Kate Middleton's 10 Style Essentials. It should be a pretty good start, and there is something for everyone from fancy hats and tailored coats to riding boots and wrap dresses.











And, of course, I think it is safe to say that we are all dreaming along with Kate about what her wedding dress will look like. I mean, I certainly am. And it looks like some top-notch designers are as well. Check out this gallery of sketches of imagined wedding dresses for Kate. Below are a few of my favorites.









And now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to finish my fan letter to Prince Harry. He's still single, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!