Searching...

We Have A Winner

As promised, the winner of our Dare To Design contest is going to be announced today, right here on this very blog. But first, a few words from our sponsors. So, basically, me. A few words from me.

Number one. Thank you everyone for your patience with our originally-broken link. That was my bad. And I just wanted to assure everyone, before we went any further, that all the votes left in the comments section were counted. (And no votes were double-counted, despite some of your best efforts. Nice try, cheaters.)

Number two. Thank you everyone who entered our contest! I think I can speak for all of us (except maybe the cheaters) when I say that each dress was lovely and wonderful and comendable and if we could have had 15 winners instead of 1 we would have. Really. I would wear any one of those dresses. (So, if you are looking for something to give me for Christmas. Just saying...)

Number three, our winner is Dress #9, from Sarah at The Good Life. You loved the delicate pleats, the draping sleeves, and the fact that this dress was fashioned out of a vintage skirt. And I cannot blame you one bit. I mean, let's take another look.











Let's have a round of applause for Sarah. (Our people will be getting in touch with your people.)

And now a round of applause for all our other entries!

And now I think I am ready for a nap. How about the rest of you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!