Searching...

Razzle Dazzle Them

True confessions time. I love the movie "Chicago."

Which leads me to another confession. I think Richard Gere is totally dreamy.

And another one. Sometimes I put on little Broadway-style musical performances when I am home by myself, or in the shower (by myself) and sometimes in my car and sometimes in my office if I am working late and sometimes accidentally in the grocery store.

All of which (sort of) brings me to this piece of news: Shabby Apple has launched a new line of vixen-worthy dresses, All That Jazz.

So unleash your inner Roxie Hart (minus the murder, if you please) and try to pick a favorite from among these gems.











All together now! Come on boys, we're gonna paint the town. (Dahn, dahn.)

And all that jazz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!