Searching...

Hey Baby, What's Your Style?

Personal style, I have decided, is something that is always evolving. Sure, we all have our signature flair, whether it be colorful shoes or skinny jeans or oversized accessories, or flowered headbands. But I think our style is always changing, even if just a little bit at a time.

For example, I don't dress the same way I did when I started college 10 (all right, fine, 11) years ago. Because I am not a college student anymore. And I don't dress the same way I did when I got my first job five years ago, because I don't work at a casual-dress-code newspaper anymore.

With me so far?

Lately, I have been feeling a style shift coming on. I have the urge to get rid of everything and start all over. But where do I want to start from? What style do I want most of all? Preppy with a funky twist? Urban chic with a dash of hippie? Independent bookstore owner in the Pacific Northwest? Or easy-breezy California cool? Maybe big city professional all the time? Or, pushing the envelope risk-taker?

Have you ever found yourself in the same boat?

While our style is, ultimately, about us and what we are trying to say, Shabby Apple would like to help you find the style that is the most "you." And then help you find the women's dresses to match it.

So, without further ado, I present....

.....

.....

(Is this fun, or what?)

....

The Shabby Apple What's Your Style? widget!

Don't ask me what a widget is, because I don't know. But I do know that simply by answering a few easy questions, like where you would go on an ideal vacation, and what art you would use to decorate a new apartment, we can help you get a jump start on determining your signature style.

We'll even point you in the direction of brands (and Shabby Apple dresses, of course) that will help you put your best fashion foot forward.

Go ahead! Take the quiz!
And then come back and let us know: What's Your Style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!