Searching...

Hair Today

I am in the middle of growing out my hair. As a life-long Person With Short Hair, this is a somwhat painful, excruciating process. I have attempted and failed many times, but this time I think I am going to make it all the way. And when I do, I am going to reward myself with one of these stunningly adorable hair accessories from Spellbound.









I am rather partial to the cocktail hat-inspired options, but celebrating Spring with a flock of butterflies in my hair is also a highly appealing option.

If you are jonesing for some hair magic right now, head over to Have A Cute Day and enter their Spellbound giveaway.

You're welcome!

P.S. Also, does anyone have tips for making your hair grow faster? I am already downing the prenatal vitamins but I swear I have the slowest growing hair, like, ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!