Searching...

Harem Today


I was in New York City last weekend (because that's how I roll, you know?) and everywhere I looked there were harem pants.


They were in all different lengths and all different colors and all kinds of people were wearing them with all kinds of accessories. Some had sandals and some had heels. Some had T-shirts and some had blazers. But everyone was wearing harem pants.


(Sidenote: Do you feel that harem pants is just sort of a made-up name to distract from the fact that these are actually MC Hammer pants?)


This is one trend I personally didn't think would make it from the catwalk to the sidewalk, but fashion-forward New Yorkers have proved me wrong.


What do you think of this trend?
Is a pair of harem pants next on your wish list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!