Searching...

Hip + Handmade = Holiday Magic

The season of holiday crafting is officially upon us. Hurrah! My tree is going up this week (this week, do you hear me, scheduling karma?) and my beloved Nativity and the Advent calendar are coming out, too. I think I have already stated my determination to get all my holiday crafting and decorating done early so I can actually enjoy the fruits of my labors. And I mean business.

Which is why I was so pleased to stumble across this delightful e-book, A Hip Handmade Holiday. For a cool $10 you can get more than 150 pages with 18 crafts, 9 instructional videos and hundreds of pages of printable tags, patterns and more.



It's a holiday miracle! 

It also seems to me that a lot of these nifty ideas (all under $10, I might add), could be adjusted to meet the needs of any holiday or season, which makes it an even bigger score of a buy. If you ask me. I haven't had much time to peruse through my copy yet, but here are some featured projects that should have you reaching for your wallet to place an order of your own.




And with that, let the holiday crafting begin! What project is at the top of your list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!