The time has come! And that time is the time to vote on our Dare To Design finalists!
I know we (I) am a few days behind in getting these designs up but, as usual, there were so many good options to choose from we wanted to take our time and pick the very best ones.
And, here they are! The Final 15.
You probably know the drill, but here it is again.
Look at the dresses.
Think about it really hard.
Then head over to our voting survey and let us know which design is your favorite.
We'll count up the votes (and by "we" I mean that the computer will) and then we'll announce the big winner on September 15th.
Isn't this fun?
So, without further ado, here they are!
1. Unleash your inner Kate Middleton in Tulip, a royal-worthy purple frock from A Little Bit O Meghan.
2. Is there anything better than flirty polka dots (on a skirt!) from Little Season.
3. Turn heads in this racy, lacy pink dress from Made It On Monday. (Did she really, do you think?)
4. Dream a little dream in Daydreamer, a dreamy white maxi dress, from Lunt Family of Five.
5. Pop in poppy red (with a dash of honey), courtesy of Dianne Talley.
6. No need to choose between the dark side and the light side. Have it both ways in this white dress with black piping from Quite Contrary.
7. Put a swing in your step with this 50's inspired concoction from i am mai.
8. Be your own skipper in this nautical-inspired number.
9. Some peppy preppy from Fashion or Fiction.
10. Don't hide this dress, Take A Memo by Alyrenee, behind a desk all day.
11. Float, flutter and fly away with this scallop neck, asymmetrical dress from Bre's Baubles.
12. You'll certainly look like a doll in this patterned dress from My Fashion Dolly.
13. Won't you please Sail Away With Me, from icandy handmade.
14. Who doesn't need a not-so-simple black skirt, from The Orchard In Bloom.
15. You'll probably want to play dress up every day in The Dollhouse Dress from The Millar Memoir.
A big hand to all our participants, and congratulations to The Final 15.
Remember, hit up our voting survey to make your choice known. You only have until September 11th to get your vote in there!
May the best dress win!