Searching...

Nothin' Like A Dame

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of everyone living in places that keep getting hammered with snow. Mostly because they keep promising us bad weather here, and I keep getting my hopes up about sleeping in and working from home and then I wake up to sun and 50 degrees and that is, frankly, something of a let-down.

But I am betting all of you living in those places would rather forget about winter and not see it for a long, long time. And boy, do I have just the thing to help you do it. Namely, a preview of the latest and greatest from Shabby Apple. I give you, South Pacific!

Close your eyes, take a deep breath, imaging you are sipping coconut milk in an island paradise. And then take a look at these stunning dresses.
















I'll take one of each, thankyouverymuch, plus a tropical getaway.

How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!