Searching...

Won't You Be My Affiliate?


I have been brainstorming, as of late, ways to get a lot of money without having to do very much work. To date, my best ideas include jewel theft, card counting in Vegas, genealogy to discover rich relatives who would certainly leave me money if they only knew I was willing to take it, and marrying John Krasinski. (This is by far my favorite plan.)


And now, I have one more to add to the list. The new Shabby Apple affiliate program!


It's simple.


You link to our site, or one of our product pages, using the standard URL. (By the way, does anyone know what URL stands for? The Internet has been around for ages now and I still have no idea.) Or, you can use any one of our graphic banners, which we will provide, to link to us.


Then just sit back and earn commissions on all the traffic you drive to our site.


Not a bad day's work, eh?


The average Shabby Apple order is a cool $100, and our wide range of deeply fabulous products includes women's dresses, girl's dresses, maternity dresses and fashion accessories. Something for everyone means a little something for you, too. If you catch my drift.


Ready to sign up?


Visit Shabby Apple to sign up here, and we'll even give you some helpful hints on how to make the most of this fabulous opportunity. E-mail any questions (or gushing praise) to affiliate@shabbyapple.com.


Just remember me when you are all rich. Won't you please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!