Searching...

No More Spring Showers



The unseasonably warm weather around here is taunting me, tricking me into thinking winter is over, when I know very well that the snow and cold will be back again soon. Sigh.

But, I can comfort myself with the fact that winter is over at Shabby Apple, and the new spring line is upon us!

Just one look at these breezy, colorful spring dresses and you can't help but forget about the gloom and doom of winter months. Plus, stocking up on a few spring essentials now can only help hasten the warm weather, right?

I am already dreaming of wearing this gorgeous teal dress to a spring wedding...



... maybe this slinky grey number to an al fresco power lunch...



... and these bold, red ruffles are just begging for a sunny Saturday brunch. Don't you think?




Dreaming of spring?
Tell us what new Shabby Apple dress you can't wait to wear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!