Searching...

Dress Dreaming



Happy Friday, friends! Just a little reminder that we have a contest going on over at Mama Manifesto, but not for very much longer, so you better act fast! The contest ends Monday night. And I don't think you're going to want to miss it.

To sum up.

Check out this post.

Then come back to Shabby Apple and pick your dream dress.

Hop over to your own little weblog and tell us your dream destination for your dream dress. Be sure to leave a link to your blog in the comments section of the contest post so we know where to find you. And be sure to link to our site from your blog so people know where to find us. (Fair is fair, right?)

Once the contest is over (Monday the 23rd at 10 p.m. PST), I'll pop over to your blogs and pick a winner! The winner gets the dress of her dreams. (I wish I could help with the destination of your dreams, too, but unless it involves my basement, I probably can't.)

Like I said, I don't think you'll want to miss it.

So don't!

(That was easy.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!