Searching...

Recount




It is way past my bedtime (and I mean way past) and I am still counting votes. The contest is down to two super-duper close finalists, and I think I need to call in reinforcements to quadruple-check my numbers. (Does any of this sound familiar? Sorry, Ted Stevens.)

So, hopefully we'll have a winner announced by Friday morning. Rest assured that all sneaky double votes will be eliminated (and don't try that again, OK?) and for those of you who had trouble with the comments section and e-mailed in your votes, not to worry. They have been counted as well.


Can you stand the suspense a little longer? I hope so, because you'll have to. But, we probably won't have to call in the Supreme Court on this one, so that's good news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!